How do I sign up for a session?
- Press "sign up for learning sessions" above
- Sign-in using your email login
- Click "new appointment" button on the home page
- Select our center, the Tinsley Learning Center
- Select the service that you are wanting (Service details below)
- Select the class you are wanting
- Select the time slot that works best for you (you can press next week to see more availability)
- If you would like to make more than one appointment, click the Set Recurrence button, choose from the options in the drop-down list, and click Set Recurrence
- Press to confirm the appointment
What Service do I need?
Athletes: For student athletes who are signing up for any session.
Fundamental Math: For any student who is struggling with math fundamentals, permission needed from TLC staff.
In-Person Tutoring: For students who need to schedule a single or reoccurring session.
PASS: For any student who wants to collaborate with classmates in targeted courses with a peer tutor facilitating the sessions. Students who attend will learn a variety of active learning techniques. We encourage students to attend with classmates.
Workshops: For any student who wants to attend one of the following workshops we offer: "College, It's as Easy as 1,2,3," "How to Navigate Pearson Math," "Procrastination: Can I Wait to Take This Workshop?," "Beyond Flash Cards Series: Implementing New Study Techniques," "Using Graphic Organizers: A Brain Based Strategy," and "Lessons Learned - Assess and Implement New Strategies."
To learn more about Accudemia click here.