What do I do if I am experiencing symptoms or have been exposed?
Guidance for students reporting symptoms of COVID-19 or have had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19:
- STAY AT HOME OR IN YOUR DORM
- DO NOT GO TO CLASS OR WORK
- Self-report at www.selu.edu/link using the COVID disclosure form to be connected to resources and receive accommodations for virtual learning during quarantine or isolation.
- SCHEDULE A VIRTUAL/TELEHEALTH appointment at the University Health Center ASAP for further evaluation. Appointments can be made at https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/41yppbps/
- DO NOT COME TO THE HEALTH CENTER unless instructed to do so by medical staff at the health center.
- Get tested for COVID-19
If you are experiencing any of the following emergency warning signs seek emergency medical care immediately:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
Call 911 or call ahead to your local EMERGENCY ROOM: Notify the operator that you are seeking care for someone who has or may have COVID-19.
For those of you who have NON-COVID-19 related medical concerns that require attention:
- We are seeing NON-COVID-19-related in-person visits by appointment.
- Telehealth visits have started and been very successful if you don't need to be seen in clinic.