Swipe Out Hunger
Swipe Out Hunger is a program to help address food insecurity on college campuses. It allows for meal swipes to be donated from meal plans and dispersed to students in need.
Swipe Out Hunger Spring 2022 Timeline:
- January 10 - applications to receive swipes open
- January 19 - swipe donation opens
- February 17 - swipe donation and applications close
- February 21 - swipe donations are dispersed to recipients
Donating Meal Swipes
2. Click "Search all institutions."
3. Type "Southeastern Louisiana University" into the search bar, and click on it when it comes up in the list.
4. Enter your W#, including the "w" and your Southeastern email password, and click "log in".
5. Complete the remaining steps as prompted to finish setup.
6. From the home screen, click on "Donate a Meal" under "Meal Donations".
7. Choose the account from which to donate and the amount to donate, then click on "Donate" at the bottom of the screen.
Applying to Receive Meal Swipes
If you are dealing with food insecurity and would like to apply to receive meals through the Swipe Out Hunger program, click the link below: