Our Mission: The Department of Transportation Services seeks to provide a safe and efficient transportation system for the student body, faculty and staff that emphasizes professional and courteous service while evaluating the campus transportation needs on an ongoing basis.
Fall 2023 SERVICE HOURS
|Shuttle Hours||Office Hours|
7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Closed on Friday
*No service is provided on weekends, semester breaks, or holidays.*
LION TRAXX SHUTTLE STOPS
Fall 2023 Route
- University Center Section 2
- Student Union
- TEC/ REC Center
- University Center Section 6
- Textbook Rental
- Greek Village/ The Oaks
Please do not board the shuttles if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms
Shortness of Breath
- University Center, Section 2, on N General Pershing Extension
- Student Union Southwest side of Library
- N General Pershing St near Pennington Student Activity Center and Lab School
- University Center, Section 6, on Lion Lane
- Text Book Rental near Lion Lane
- Covered Pavilion in Southeastern Oaks/ Greek Village
The University operates a shuttle which is wheelchair accessible. For specific information please call 985-549-BUSS (2877).