Changing a Permit

If you change classifications (ie: freshman commuter to residential life):

  • Bring in your current permit and student ID
  • Bring credit card or check for a replacement permit ($2)
  • We will swap out your old permit for a new one once your status is changed in the system.

If you buy a new car:

  • Bring in your new registration and student ID 
  • You may also call us at 985-549-5695 to update your information
  • Once we update our records you may use your current permit

If you sell or trade-in your car:

  • Be sure to remove your current hang tag.
  • If you fail to do so you will be charged full price for a replacement.