Changing a Permit
If you change classifications (ie: freshman commuter to residential life):
- Bring in your current permit and student ID
- Bring credit card or check for a replacement permit ($2)
- We will swap out your old permit for a new one once your status is changed in the system.
If you buy a new car:
- Bring in your new registration and student ID
- You may also call us at 985-549-5695 to update your information
- Once we update our records you may use your current permit
If you sell or trade-in your car:
- Be sure to remove your current hang tag.
- If you fail to do so you will be charged full price for a replacement.