How Do I View a Student's Summary?
- Sign In to PeopleSoft Version 9 using your first initial and last name as your User ID. Remember to use CAPS when entering your User ID.
- Select Southeastern SA Data > Southeastern SA Data > Inquire > Student Summary.
- Choose type of search from the Search by drop down button. You may search by a University ID, last name, or just the beginning of the information you have available. If you search using the beginning of some information (ex: 0175 for a student’s University ID), a list will display for you to select from.
- Key in student’s information, and click the Search button. The Student Summary page will display.
- You may view another Student Summary page by clicking the Return to Search button.
- Remember to sign out of PeopleSoft when you have finished your session.
Things to Remember
- The Student Summary page contains information on students such as: address,
phone number, e-mail address, academic program and plan, as well as the student’s cumulative and adjusted GPA.
- You may print a Student Summary page by clicking the Print button on your web browser tool bar.