How Do I Print a Faculty Workload Accountability Report?
- Sign In to PeopleSoft version 9. (Please remember to use CAPS when entering your User ID.)
- Access to the FWAR Report page by selecting Southeastern SA Data>Southeastern SA Data>Report>Print FWAR Report
- Click Search, and select FWAR in the search results list. **Please Note: If you do not have a
FWAR Run Control ID defined, you will need to do this:
- Click the Add a New Value link below the Search button.
- Key in FWAR in Run Control ID field.
- Click the Add button.You will only need to add the FWAR Run Control ID one time. After this you can simply click on the Search button in order to find the FWAR Run Control ID.
- Key in the desired term. If you are unsure of the term number, select the magnifying glass next to the Term field and select Look Up. A list of term numbers and their descriptions will display.
- Select College or Department and key in the correct abbreviation. If you are unsure of the two-letter abbreviation, select the magnifying glass next to the College or Department text box and a list of colleges or departments and their descriptions will display. You cannot select both the college and the department. If the field you need is grayed out, put your cursor in the available field and press the Tab button on your keyboard to activate the desired field.
- Review the Process Scheduler page, The Server Name should be PSUNX, the Type
should be Web, and the Format should be PDF.
- Click the OK button. The Print FWAR Report page will display again.
- Click Process Monitor next to the Run button.
- Click the Refresh button until the Run Status of the desired report is “Success.”
- Select Details from the Details column.
- Select View Log/Trace located at the bottom of the Process Detail page.
- Click on the slufwarr in .pdf format.
- Review the FWAR.
- Remember to Sign Out of PeopleSoft when you have finished your session.
Things to Remember
- FWAR is updated daily at 7AM. Changes made in faculty workload will not appear on your report until the next day.
- Review your FWAR Report carefully. Faculty Workload Accountability Reports must be complete and correct by the 14th class day in the Fall and Spring terms, by the 7th class day in the Summer term.
- If you receive an error on the Run Status for your report, try to run the report again. If you continue to have a problem, you may call Records and Registration at extension 2062 or 2066 for further assistance.